- Impartial CNN reporter criticizes House bill, earns a suspension.
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Borislow: It’s time we all move to Watters’ World, ‘funniest thing on tv’.
- Sherman: MSNBC looking to simulcast little-watched Bloomberg hour?
- Factor video: O’Reilly says
- Wemple: Trump camp threatens to pull Noah Gray’s media credentials.
- Podcast Q&A: Chuck Todd. Latest Fox News Sunday hit seven-year peak.
- James Rosen: What would Cheney do? $5K for The Five. Today’s oops.
- (MS)NBC meet with Latino lawmakers leaves them more upset than before.