- Wednesday numbers: Tucker #1. Dayside, prime.
- Liz Claman credits Rupert for the success of FBN.
- Somerby: Tucker and Lawrence debate the debate.
- Olbermann slams the network that hired/fired him.
- Fox News announces election night coverage plans.
- Geraldo faces backlash for George Floyd comments.
- CNN ‘moves to center’ by hiring web guru from Vox.
- Jake Tapper and Alex Wagner struggling in 9pm slot.
- O’Donnell compares Fetterman to Winston Churchill.
Updated 4:49 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.