- Thursday’s numbers: Bret Baier-The Five-Tucker 1-2-3.
- Will media make corrections for parroting Chi-Com lies?
- Gabriel: CNN should abandon politics and return to news.
- Tomi on the move. The doctor is in. Today’s non-lawsuit.
- Gutfeld may sue Media Matters hack. Q&A: Sean Hannity.
- Brooke Baldwin tests positive for coronavirus: ‘It got me.’
- AR mayor: Just how is MSNBC more expert than the CDC?
- AP’s Bauder dismisses ethics, praises Cuomos’ ‘lounge act’.
- Fox News looking at May 4 as possible return-to-work day.
Updated 6:41 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in this today’s open thread.