- Thursday’s numbers: Sean Hannity-Tucker-Laura 1-2-3.
- Mediaite’s ‘what to watch’ guide for Fox News weekends.
- FNC CEO Suzanne Scott honored by Police Athletic League.
- 16-year CNN employee fired after filling discrimination suit.
- CNN producer resigns after harassment allegations surface.
- CNN ratings plunge double digits during impeachment week.
- Zucker play: Coop, Cohen, Lemon coming back to get soused.
- Hegseth defiant amid twitter ban: ‘I will not delete the tweet’.
- Somerby: Rachel’s endless struggle to incarcerate Carter Page.
Updated 5:28 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.