- Monday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-Bret Baier-Megyn Kelly 1-2-3.
- Tonight videos: Rachel Maddow with Jimmy Fallon
- Concha: GOP fumbles debate kerfuffle; here’s how to recover the ball.
- Joyella: How a line from Megyn Kelly was ‘borrowed’ by the President.
- Nothing funny about Bourdain’s gory comic. Get Reliable daily via email.
- Lapointe: Of six Sunday shows, only one asked Paul Ryan a key question.
- Two has-beens still ragging on each other. More bright ideas for debates.
- Offspring of disgraced MSNBC anchor resorts to sure-fire publicity tactic.
- Jeanine Pirro makes book: Nightline Weekend numbers.
- Bob Beckel makes book: video. Kilmeade too: James Rosen: