- Monday’s top 51 cable news programs; key demo.
- Weekend ratings: Saturday (more), Sunday (more).
- Third quarter cable channels: total viewers, demo.
- MSNBC won’t correct false New College allegation.
- Q&A: Stuart Varney’s ready to rumble at the debate.
- Thomas: Journalists should be grateful to Murdoch.
- Who are the three GOP debate moderators tonight?
- Dana Perino: Why GOP voters are still open-minded.
- Video: American Indians sue to bring back ‘Redskins’.
Updated 5:15 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.