- Tuesday numbers: Hannity #1. Dayside, prime.
- Out# video: Elon Musk says
- ‘Huge nerves’ at CNN as employees dread layoffs.
- Life, Liberty, and Levin extends its multi-year deal.
- CNN mulls hiring an outside anchor for primetime.
- NewsNation’s Harvest looks at farming in America.
- Early Start’s Laura Jarrett quits CNN for NBC News.
- CNN reporter: Trump speech very dark and divisive.
- ‘Tough but fair’ Chris Wallace turns gentle with AOC.
Updated 4:44 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.