- Friday’s numbers: Tucker #1 . Dayside, primetime.
- Who’s the Boss? CNN anchor disobeys Chris Licht.
- Let’s make a deal: Fox and Altice avoid a blackout.
- Tapper/Biden caps a week of limp Hunter coverage.
- Acosta rumors are bullsh!t? Nicosia stands by report.
- Pro-Hitler ‘journalist’ to go on panel with Amanpour.
- FBN turns 15: ‘So much fight’ helped network survive.
- Megyn’s Presidential pitch: ‘Best-looking ticket ever’.
- Janice Dean: I believed Hochul but she’s done nothing.
Updated 4:47 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.