- Friday’s numbers: The Five #1. Dayside, primetime.
- Stinchfield: I was fired for refusing to attack Tucker.
- Don Lemon’s primetime: black holes and reparations.
- 10 am hour on NewsNation gets a graphics makeover.
- CNN fined for breach of journalistic ethics in Thailand.
- Fox Nation probes new Girl Scout Murders revelations.
- Trump ‘tilting at windmills‘ with libel suit against CNN.
- Concha: How to make candidate debates relevant again.
- ‘Good for her!’ Kurtz cheers MK Ham for calling out CNN.
Updated 4:46 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.