- Thursday numbers: Tucker #1. Dayside, primetime.
- Frequent CNBC analyst accused of bilking clients.
- And another one’s gone: Rachel Crane out at CNN.
- Politico knocks Bill Melugin because…he’s a looker!?
- TV newsers discuss covering aftermath of hurricane.
- Chris Matthews resurfaces and viewers are outraged.
- Amanpour refuses to wear headscarf, loses interview.
- The Five video: Teen murdered
Updated 4:55 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.