- Wednesday’s numbers: Tucker #1. Audience shares.
- Fourth Watch: ‘Glance’ journalism, CNN+, censorship.
- Turley: Media kill stories that expose their complicity.
- MSNBC’s two-week blackout of CNN crisis continues.
- Somerby: How many millions was Cuomo being paid?
- Cuomo’s plan: Go to war with CNN. It’s must-pee tv.
- What the ongoing CNN chaos means for Brian Stelter.
- CNN ‘media reporter’ quick to trivialize Durham filing.
- Stanage: Five unanswered questions on the CNN crisis.
Updated 5:04 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.