- Friday’s numbers: Tucker-The Five-Baier 1-2-3.
- Profile: Greg Gutfeld has risen to the top at FNC.
- Jesse Watters named permanent Primetime host.
- Jillian Mele finds work. Q&A: FNC’s Arnon Mishkin.
- Fourth Watch: Sloppy 1/6; Sean’s texts; COVID thaw.
- After obsessing over 1/6 CNN gets trounced by FNC.
- Biden advisor to MSNBC, George Will to NewsNation.
- Why The View‘s conservative seat is a dangerous spot.
Updated 6:05 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in this weekend’s open thread.