- Friday numbers: Tucker-Sean Hannity-The Five 1-2-3.
- Judge Nap: Like Tucker, I too was spied on by the NSA.
- Helter-Stelter: Space flights are burning too much fuel.
- Oh, Joy: Host triggers a twitter spat over Rob Schneider.
- Lara Logan: Government spies on us every way possible.
- MSNBC hires Castro. Rashida Jones named a ‘trailblazer’.
- Rachel Campos-Duffy: ‘I can’t believe I get paid to do this.’
- Garber: Tucker Carlson ‘poisons the meaning of patriotism’.
Updated 6:21 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.