- Tuesday’s numbers: Tucker-The Five-Laura 1-2-3.
- Do critics of Stelter’s Psaki interview have a point?
- Stelter is reacting differently to Hunter’s racial slur.
- Weprin: Cable news nets prep for a streaming future.
- Janice Dean: Could Cuomo’s book bring his downfall?
- The Five video: Panel rates Kamala’s
- ‘New Day’ under 500K viewers for sixth straight week.
- Is MSNBC looking to give Chris Matthews his job back?
- Shep Smith moonlighting. CNN site down but not out.
Updated 5:45 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.