- Tuesday’s numbers: Tucker-The Five-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Janice Dean reacts to AP story on her Cuomo criticism.
- Somerby: The latest utterly dishonest Maddow diatribe.
- CNN correspondent starts charity for kids injured in war.
- Davidson: CNN ratings crater without ‘Bad Orange Man’.
- CNN anchor’s idea to stop mentally ill from buying guns.
- MSNBC’s ‘smear merchant’ fingers the wrong nationalist.
- Somerby: Lemon, Cuomo are paid for ‘message obedience’.
Updated 6:45 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.