- Thursday’s numbers: Tucker-Maddow-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Fourth Watch: War on speech; it’s toxic; COVID claims.
- Lemon gets $1.5M for Harlem condo. BriWi goes blotto.
- Chowka: DC hearing laid the groundwork for censorship.
- CNN ‘legal analyst’ distorted Clarence Thomas’s opinion.
- CNN’s coverage of Cuomo and Kavanaugh very different.
- Al Jazeera staff outraged at planned conservative channel.
- Washington Post inadvertently helps make Tucker’s point.
Updated 6:55 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.