- Tuesday’s numbers: Maddow-Tucker-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Fourth Watch: Broken remotes; ‘absurdly ridiculous’.
- Stager: Stelter’s push to silence FNC implicates CNN.
- Jashinsky: Stelter’s proposal is creepy and dangerous.
- CNN’s Darcy pelted after ‘lies and conspiracies’ tweet.
- CNN ‘expert’: The 1st Amendment doesn’t apply to lies.
- Tucker video: The left tries to deny
- January numbers: CNN, MSNBC get Biden bounce; FNC.
- Ellen Degeneres video: Rachel Maddow talks with Ellen.
Updated 7:33 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.