- Fourth Watch: China syndrome, Saudi PR, sweaters.
- MSNBCNN uneasy over a possible post-Trump slide.
- Stelter avoids Phil Griffin exit to complain about Fox.
- Only Tapper ignored Hunter Biden. Megyn v Messing.
- FNC has ‘way more resources‘ than OAN or NewsMax.
- MSNBCNN et al mocked idea of vaccine by December.
- F&F sub co-host seems to cheer anti-Jedediah tweets.
- CNN drops Joan Walsh. When FNC and MSNBC agree.
- CNN’s sale value is diminished by its vitriolic leftist tilt.
- Friday numbers. Weekend numbers. Monday numbers.
Updated 6:11 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.