- Friday’s numbers: Cooper-Cuomo-Maddow 1-2-3.
- Newsmax lures viewers by refusing to declare a winner.
- Turley trounces Todd for ‘undermining’ a new President.
- Fourth Watch: Too good to check, Biden hiring, and more.
- Ex-MSNBC producer: Andrew Yang et al were ‘blacklisted’.
- Colby Hall: It’s a
Civil War…er, ‘identity crisis‘…at Fox News.
- Battaglio: How will cable news adapt to a post-Trump era?
- Janice Dean: ‘It’s jaw-dropping!’ MSNBC presents ‘Obama’.
- F&F video: Joe Concha examines
- Pete Hegseth: The media are going to take a four-year nap.
Updated 7:02 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.