- Megyn Kelly still breaking news, interviews Tara Reade.
- Wednesday’s numbers: Tucker-Sean Hannity-Laura 1-2-3.
- CNN media critics rip Muir for failing to ‘prosecute’ Trump.
- MSNBC lining up specials for Ruhle, Velshi. Quest recovers.
- Maria Bartiromo to anchor documentary: China vs America.
- FNC gaining younger viewers. Change coming to (MS)NBC.
- Fox News wannabe socked with $48M fine. Today’s lawsuit.
- Video: Greg takes on two Cuomos
- Chris Wallace: News orgs should reject government bailouts.
- CNN taps Raad. Stelter makes book. Jumping to conclusions.
- Cavuto: An ‘economic life and death concern‘; it’s ‘about lives‘.
Updated 7:32 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.