- Fox News scores highest-rated primetime in network history.
- Monday’s numbers: Tucker-Sean Hannity-Laura Ingraham 1-2-3.
- Steinberg: Shep eschews any ‘outsize deal’ as job hunt rolls on.
- Bill O’Reilly resurfaces, makes book; video: Bill
- Matthews: We’re so sorry. CNN scoop: Trump is eating veggies!
- Loesch: How CNN set me up for the near-riot Parkland town hall.
- Will MSNBC’s pundits swallow ‘the Bernie pill’? Trump vs Acosta.
- Responding to complaints, MSNBC set to move even further left.
- Impartial CNN anchor gobsmacked by Bernie. Weekend numbers.
Updated 7:18 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.