- Thursday’s numbers: Tucker-Sean Hannity-Ingraham 1-2-3.
- Fox News Senate trial coverage tops cable and broadcast tv.
- Fourth Watch: Harwood, Lockhart, ‘fact-checking’, and more.
- Justice: Coverage of Romney vote a case study in media bias.
- MSNBC journalist: Guests at Trump speech are ‘bobbleheads’.
- Impartial MSNBC anchor questions the faith of GOP Senators.
- Integrity: Fox’s Brain Room critiques include some FNC guests.
- CNN analyst issues bizarre ‘orgasm’ tweet. Coop moonlighting.
Updated 6:22 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.