- Thursday’s numbers: Sean Hannity-Laura Ingraham-Tucker 1-2-3.
- Nolte: If Dems want to attract eyeballs they need to dump CNN.
- Impartial CNN analyst does fundraiser for Buttigieg; postponed.
- Page Six: Megyn set to launch her own news production company.
- Krakauer: Megyn will be back, and our media will be better for it.
- Trump camp threatens to sue CNN over coverage. MSNBC scoop.
- Megyn Kelly, again ready for her close-up. John Huddy resurfaces.
- (MS)NBC: We don’t need no stinkin’ outside investigation. Reaction.
- Bret Baier makes book; video Q&A. How to compete with Fox News?
Updated 6:05 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.