- Monday’s numbers: Tucker Carlson-Hannity-Maddow 1-2-3.
- The Rev’s primary: MSNBC host regarded as Dem ‘kingmaker’.
- Coop: Let’s take a short break we’re going to take a quick break.
- Levin: Cameron was amenable to consorting with conservatives.
- Hayes: Trump may start a war to distract from MSNBC’s debates.
- Ingraham videos: Border crisis
- What’s that smell coming from NBC’s Today? Weekend numbers.
Updated 4:54 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.