- Thursday’s numbers: Tucker-Sean Hannity-Maddow 1-2-3.
- CNN chief international anchor doesn’t know where Haifa is.
- Brian Stelter has a peculiar suggestion for the cablenews nets.
- Day: Why MSNBC is bad for democracy…and bad for America.
- Bacharach: MSNBC is biased and conspiratorial but it’s good tv.
- Fox haters scold Bernie Sanders. The Five get Rich in Nashville.
- Fox contributor trashed for vest Border Patrol told him to wear.
Updated 6:40 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.