- The Five: The flap over Bloomingdale’s
- Monday’s numbers: Laura Ingraham-Hannity-Tucker 1-2-3.
- Fact-checking CNN’s fact-checking. Bret Baier’s new podcast.
- CNN still taking Town Hall heat: why Schultz but not Gabbard?
- Horowitz: How Tucker Carlson saved my life. A show of hands.
- HLN crime series hosts believe evil exists: ‘Our 45th President’.
- Guest erupts at Tucker Carlson over an interview that didn’t air.
- Katy, lately: ‘Millions and millions will die!’ Weekend numbers.
- Maybe there was no collusion between Mueller and CNN after all.
Updated 6:25 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.