- Monday’s numbers: Sean Hannity-Maddow-Tucker 1-2-3.
- Tucker videos: Immigration propaganda
- Somerby: MSNBC cable hacks flaunt dishonest edited video.
- Audio Q&A: Jake Tapper; Gregg Jarrett. Weekend numbers.
- CNN’s Navarro: Melania had oxygen deprivation to the brain.
- Plot twist: Anthony Bourdain paid off Asia Argento’s accuser.
- CNN’s Manafort trial request suggests they’re up to no good.
- In one week on (MS)NBC, Omarosa got $28M in free publicity.
- Goodwin: Media’s bitter hatred of Trump only hurts the media.
Updated 5:30 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.