- Wednesday’s numbers: Hannity-Tucker-Laura Ingraham 1-2-3.
- Q&A: Bret Baier talks politics, history, and more. Rising Shine.
- Megyn: There is ‘no evidence’ Bill Shine knew of Ailes conduct.
- Into the lions’ den: Harris Faulkner joins the ladies of The View.
- Schwartz: Fox News cracking down on ‘inflammatory’ comments.
- Pundit quits network that he never worked for. ‘Breaking’ in 3-D.
- #MeToo allegations involving Russell Simmons spiked by MSNBC.
- Stelter: Hannity is Trump’s double-secret Chief of Staff or something.
- Why crowds don’t chant “MSNBC sucks!” New MSNBC weekend show?
Updated 5:44 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.