- Friday’s numbers: Maddow-McKelway (Bret)-Tucker (Hannity) 1-2-3.
- Q&A: Bret Baier discusses Ailes, Special Report ‘on steroids’, and more.
- Bill O’Reilly and Hannity also have the ‘Ailes clause’ in their contracts.
- Stay Classy: Erik Wemple headlines Greta’s FNC exit with ‘Good News’.
- Greta invoked contract clause to renegotiate. Greta’s statement. More.
- Greta leaving Fox News; Brit Hume to anchor 7:00 pm. Announcement.
- Zurawik: Settlement, Greta exit have Fox making news for wrong reasons.
- No interviews? BriWi’s text statement on his MSNBC show. Neil is back.
- Fox News joins legal filings against gag orders over government searches.
- Video: Fox and Friends bids farewell to Maria Molina with
- ‘Ailes paying‘ report from Sherman ‘sources’ debunked in under four hours.
- Concha: For Gretchen, it was never about money; she still has a future in tv.
- Lean Forward: Fox nemesis Sherman is now officially on the MSNBC payroll.
- Ellison: Lawsuit settlement earns Gretchen Carlson $20 million plus apology.
- Ailes lawyer asks Sherman, mag to preserve documents for ‘defamation claim’.
- Steinberg: The attorney who took down Gawker is now working for Roger Ailes.