Thursday Links and Open Thread
04/05/12 00:23 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Should the government monitor facebook pages?
- Emails: Olbermann temper tantrum smashed glass on set.
- Least surprising news of the day: Olbermann sues Current.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Greta-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Video: Judge Nap rules on Eric Holder vs the 5th Circuit Court.
- Low ratings may get Current kicked off Time Warner...or not?
- ICN: MSNBC goes partisan, ensnares journalists. It began with Olbermann and Matthews. The first, unsuccessful attempt to turn dayside partisan.
- MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts airs HuffPost satire as real news!
- Video: Kilmeade and Doocy make a splash with Dara Torres.
- Profile: Neil Cavuto (pdf: scroll down). Q&A: Melissa Francis.
- Goodale: Media experts say Olbermann’s problems are self-made.