Tuesday Links and Open Thread
04/03/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- Video: Bret Baier interview with Jay Carney turns contentious.
- After O’Reilly Factor airing, NBC admits error in doctored 911 audio.
- The Five video: Send in the clowns...on the taxpayers’ dime.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-The Five (!)-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Video: S.E. Cupp offers best wishes to Keith Olbermann.
- Video: Bill O’Reilly fact-checks Brian Stelter. Heather hubbub resolved.
- MSNBC signature program announces landmark. Weekend numbers.
- Olbermann’s ‘silent treatment’: he wouldn’t even talk to his boss!
- Bercovici: What’s next for Olby...CNN? Lowry: Divorce—media-style.
- Simon: Olbermann is just one ironclad contract away from a new job.
- Q&A: Carl Cameron on the MD primary and staying fit; Rich Edson.
- Zurawik: Does anyone at Comcast care about journalistic standards?
- Video: Bernard Goldberg has a solution for Comcast’s (MS)NBC problem.
- Today’s deep (i.e. sick) thought. Tonight’s cablenews primary coverage.