Wednesday Links and Open Thread
04/13/11 00:01 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Schneider to FNC: Give Red Eye an earlier time slot.
- NY Observer Beck specularama foresees hubris, humiliation.
- Imus in the Morning sinks from #1 on FBN to #10. Analysis.
- Bias Bash video: How do the media differentiate big stories?
- CNN to replace John King w/Soledad? (via ICN) O’Brien’s pilot.
- Prez hopeful to announce candidacy on Greta’s show tonight?
- Show me the Huddy! Nancy Grace being sued for $15 million.
- Video: Judge Napolitano on the budget cut shell game.
- Video: Mike Emmanuel’s bad hair day?
- Scandal: New York police actually protecting people in New York!