Wednesday Links and Open Thread
02/09/11 00:11 Filed in: links
- What’s behind those Don Imus rumors?
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- MSNBC plans to target ‘two-screen viewers’.
- Video: Red Eye analyzes Olbermann’s new gig.
- Video: Glenn Beck/Bill Kristol feud heats up.
- Why Olbermann went to Current TV. Olby alone won’t save CTV. Can KO stay relevant? Keith’s new neighbors. Let the sniping begin. Eating out.
- Q&A: Cenk Uygur boasts that FNC will fear him.
- Laurie Dhue resurfaces: Today show video. Juan Williams at WKU.